Notice of Annual General Meeting and Professor Daube Presentation
The inaugural CHAWA Annual General Meeting is being held
- at the Perth Children’s Hospital
- on Thursday 16 August 2018
- at 5pm for nibbles, coffee and tea in the Collegiate Lounge foyer
- 530pm for the AGM in the Auditorium, and
- 6pm for Professor Mike Daube’s presentation. Mike has a broad and varied professional life in health, health promotion and illness prevention. He has a long history with PMH and he is the current Western Australian of the Year.
The AGM will be brief as there are no elections and only a few items to discuss.
See you there!